Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lotto Tip #2 - Dreams Can Come True

Dreams can be very powerful. But I don't mean having a dream about fish and then looking up the word fish in a dream book. This may work for some people. But this is a lot different. I mean when you have a dream about the lotto or lottery numbers.
When you have a dream and can remember the numbers, write them down right away. If you wait until the morning you will probably forget them. Have a pen and paper beside your bed just in case you have a good dream. This happened to me. In my dream my dad was showing me a lottery number he was going to play. And at the time I was only playing 4-digit numbers. So I was being very closed minded and not open to other possibilities.
What I saw was 4 numbers (0000) and about $350 in cash that he was planning to spend on this number. So on the 5th of June, 2007 I played the 4 digit number (0000) in the Florida lottery. Did I hit? No.
But if I was open minded I would have realized that nobody needs to play $350 on a four digit number. This had to be the 3 digit. Can you guess what number came out in Florida that night? You're right (000) and I won $0.00 because I didn't interpret the dream correctly.
A good rule of thumb is to play the dream numbers for a few days. These dreams only happen once in a while and you don't want your number to come out the day you stop playing it. And one more thing that is very important, there is usually a twist when the number comes out but I'll save that for another article.
Best of luck always!

No comments:

Post a Comment